THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM PHOTO ALBUMS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Photo Albums And Videos    Mozambique and South Africa non hunting
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mozambique and South Africa non hunting
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Pieter Kriel
posted
We were in the Southern part of Mozambique at a town by the name of Ponta do Oura for a photo excursion and a stamp in the passport. While Wray went diving I had the opportunity of taking some pictures.

Above: It was voting time and this candidate was well represented.

Above: The samango monkey was a new visitor. From the diving school locals I believe almost all other game species have gone through a digestive system.

Above: Downtown ponta. There are no paved roads - only sand roads in these parts.

Above: Our accommodations were comfortable with airconditioning but no room service.

Above: We had to charter a boat to do some humpback whale watching. Unfortunately I had to use someone else's camera as I did not know what to expect when out on the ocean.

Above: This guy even did a roll for us

Above: This is from modern day South Africa at Jozini. Notice the lady balancing two 20 lb bags of rice on her head.

Above: Contrary to what those who know me are thinking - no I did not go for a hair assessment right there. This is in Jozini South Africa quite recently.

Mkulu African Hunting Safaris
www.huntinginafricasafaris.com
hunt@huntinginafricasafaris.com

Posts: 210 | Location: Pretoria | Registered: 08 April 2010Reply With Quote