THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM PHOTO ALBUMS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Photo Albums And Videos    Day Trip to Pilansberg Nature Reserve
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Day Trip to Pilansberg Nature Reserve
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Gerhard.Delport
posted

Gerhard
FFF Safaris
Capture Your African Moments
Hunting Outfitter (MP&LP)
Proffesional Hunter (MP&LP)
History guide
Wildlife Photographer
www.fffsafaris.co.za

Posts: 1659 | Location: Dullstroom- Mpumalanga - South Africa | Registered: 14 May 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I was in that region many years ago, nice countryside. Stayed in some lovely camps then spent a while in Sun City and went to Mala Mala. Man they had to drag me out of there with a Land Rover, it's a total Paradise.

"When doing battle, seek a quick victory."

Posts: 4739 | Location: London England | Registered: 11 May 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Steve Ahrenberg
posted Hide Post
Gerhard,
I hunted at a concession called "Mankwe", it was owned by some big explosive company. It was right there near Pilansburg. The place was loaded to the gills with PG. nice place.(2003?)

Drove through the park after hunting, saw everything but leopard in one drive through.

Steve

Formerly "Nganga"

Posts: 3377 | Location: Phoenix, Arizona | Registered: 26 April 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Damn nice pictures.

I have been twice while visiting Sun City. Nice diversion from the Sun City resort.

Posts: 11955 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote