New
Find
Notify
Tools

RIP Bailey
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Had to have my GSP put down last week. Getting mean with my other dogs and starting to growl. Didn't appear to be in any pain, so vet thought probably some type of organicity or dementia type problem. Great bird dog and family companion. She was the type of dog you could hunt all day and would stay on point till hell freezes over. We'llmiss the old girl. Couple of photos and a day of birds she got.

Posts: 1195 | Location: Billings,MT | Registered: 24 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Recently lost a dog with probably a brain tumor. Its ugly, the behavior changes (though Cody didn't get mean) and I feel for you, my friend.

Chuck

Posts: 359 | Location: NW Montana | Registered: 18 February 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sorry for your loss my friend. While the hurt will go away, the memories of the bond you had will not.

Posts: 4214 | Location: Southern Colorado | Registered: 09 October 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Boy she was a good looking girl! always sad to hear about the passing of a dog.

Posts: 526 | Location: Antelope, Oregon | Registered: 06 July 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Tom,

Really sorry to hear about Bailey. I enjoyed hunting with her.

465H&H

Posts: 5686 | Location: Nampa, Idaho | Registered: 10 February 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
I can feel your pain as i lost many dogs in my life ,get a new puppie it helps to heal the heart injure.

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted Hide Post
Twilli, having just lost my Brittany, I know what you are going through. It just plain hurts. Sorry.

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16409 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of CORNERSTONE
posted Hide Post
Sorry to here ! My favorite beagle is 11 and I moved her from the kennel to the house to make sure she is happy her last years.

Thanks,
ED

Posts: 148 | Location: Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: 08 November 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Bailey was a hell of a dog...

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the kind words. Have female English Setter coming next week. Would be here now but to cold to ship from Minn. Will post some pictures when I get here.

Posts: 1195 | Location: Billings,MT | Registered: 24 July 2004Reply With Quote