New
Find
Notify
Tools

Snipers Hide
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I am guessing that some of the posters here also frequent Snipers Hide.

I posted this information on a thread at SH, only to have it deleted. I then posted a link to the information and that was also deleted.

So, to get the information across to at least some of the guys, I am posting it here,

Posts: 2848 | Registered: 12 August 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
Geez Gerard, instead of picking fights why not PLEASE get your USA manufacturing operation going? It has been at least two years now and I for one am still waiting. Emails go unanswered!!!!! Just make the damn bullets!!!
Peter.

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong;

Posts: 10505 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: 09 January 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
That's what you get for declining to participate. Would it have really caused fewer problems???

Larry

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 3942 | Location: Kansas USA | Registered: 04 February 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
PLEASE get your USA manufacturing operation going

quote:
That's what you get for declining to participate.

The first is the reason for the second. I have said this at least 7 times at SH and twice to Frank in email. Now I am saying it here. Why is this so difficult to get across? Participating would have been free advertising and if it were possible, we would have done so. Instead it turned into a circus of bad information and in trying to set it right, my posts are deleted. It confirms that not participating was the right decision but for different reasons now.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gerard:
quote:
PLEASE get your USA manufacturing operation going

quote:
That's what you get for declining to participate.

The first is the reason for the second. I have said this at least 7 times at SH and twice to Frank in email. Now I am saying it here. Why is this so difficult to get across? Participating would have been free advertising and if it were possible, we would have done so. Instead it turned into a circus of bad information and in trying to set it right, my posts are deleted. It confirms that not participating was the right decision but for different reasons now.

So you now plan to bring that bear up into this tent? Start something over on this forum and it will get zapped here as well.

If ignorance is bliss; there are some blissful sonofaguns around here. We know who you are, so no reason to point yourselves out.

Posts: 2389 | Registered: 19 July 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
I am mildly surprised: Presenting of more complete and correct information (all in a nutshell) is not welcome here. Leaving misinformation to be perpetuated seems accepted. I was under the impression that we are looking for truth and good information here and on SH. I figure that there is a reason for the behaviour at SH and it was conveyed to us after SHOT. However, if information and enlightenment of facts, on long range shooting, is not welcome here either, I will butt out.

My apologies for having offended.

One of Us
Picture of Ghubert
posted Hide Post
I'm sure you'll be fine Gerard, there's no need for us to build up a head of steam over here.

You've said your piece in the post at the top of the page and that says it all.

No sense in raking over old coals mate.

Posts: 11731 | Location: London, UK | Registered: 02 September 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No offense taken yet.

By all means, please bring new information to the forum! Just please do not start posts in an adversarial tone.

If ignorance is bliss; there are some blissful sonofaguns around here. We know who you are, so no reason to point yourselves out.

One of Us
Picture of mdvjrp93
posted Hide Post
how do you get to be a moderator here just curious

1 shot 1 thrill

Posts: 340 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: 14 December 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mdvjrp93:

for this forum, draw the short straw

Picture of Whitworth
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MS Hitman:
quote:
Originally posted by mdvjrp93:

for this forum, draw the short straw

You've got that right, LOL! hilbily

"Ignorance you can correct, you can't fix stupid." JWP

If stupidity hurt, a lot of people would be walking around screaming.

Semper Fidelis

"Building Carpal Tunnel one round at a time"

Posts: 13440 | Location: Virginia | Registered: 10 July 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
Yeah! yeah! You guys just LOVE the abuse!
Peter.

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong;

Posts: 10505 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: 09 January 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Whitworth
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Peter:
Yeah! yeah! You guys just LOVE the abuse!
Peter.

Whatever gave you that idea? LOL!

"Ignorance you can correct, you can't fix stupid." JWP

If stupidity hurt, a lot of people would be walking around screaming.

Semper Fidelis

"Building Carpal Tunnel one round at a time"

Posts: 13440 | Location: Virginia | Registered: 10 July 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
Picture of Shukaree
posted Hide Post
So this is what long range shooting is all about, a bunch of old ladies squabbling, hhmmmmm i think i will give it a pass, good job representing, people.

To hunt, fish and tell only the truth.

Posts: 134 | Location: Brisbane Australia | Registered: 25 February 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Shukaree:
So this is what long range shooting is all about, a bunch of old ladies squabbling, hhmmmmm i think i will give it a pass, good job representing, people.

dont let the door hit ya on the way out Big Grin

Bob

Posts: 2989 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: 12 October 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post