New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sniper's Hide
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Is anyone here a regular on Sniper's Hide? I have a couple Sisk SCSR tactical/sniper rifles in 308 and 300 WSM at about 1/2 their $5,600 price, but I can't let their members know as I have way less than 100 posts.

Posts: 20085 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
Picture of 458Win
posted Hide Post
Don't they buy from FNG's ?

I don't think I would worry to much as that looks like a good deal.

Anyone who claims the 30-06 is ineffective has either not tried one, or is unwittingly commenting on their own marksmanship
Phil Shoemaker
Alaska Master guide
FAA Master pilot
NRA Benefactor www.grizzlyskinsofalaska.com

Posts: 4194 | Location: Bristol Bay | Registered: 24 April 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
Picture of Tyler Kemp
posted Hide Post
I post there occasionally. I'd just work on your post count, you can get 100 posts in a few days not trying too hard, the site is so big.

Love shooting precision and long range. Big bores too!

Recent college grad, started a company called MK Machining where I'm developing a bullpup rifle chassis system.

Posts: 2598 | Location: Missouri | Registered: 29 March 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Don't they buy from FNG's ?

Phil, If I find out what FNG means, you're in trouble :-)

Posts: 20085 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
Picture of 458Win
posted Hide Post
John, it's a military acronym and the NG stands for new guy.

Of course I'll still be in trouble

Anyone who claims the 30-06 is ineffective has either not tried one, or is unwittingly commenting on their own marksmanship
Phil Shoemaker
Alaska Master guide
FAA Master pilot
NRA Benefactor www.grizzlyskinsofalaska.com

Posts: 4194 | Location: Bristol Bay | Registered: 24 April 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Phil, I'm leery of any acronym that starts with an "F" :-)

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I am sure that the f mean fine, like Big Grin fine new guy

Posts: 243 | Location: Kansas | Registered: 06 December 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
close. I think is is a way of saying "Sexually Active at the moment" that starts with "F".

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
Picture of ChopperGuy
posted Hide Post
Biebs - Check you PMs

If you are in trouble anywhere in the world, an airplane can fly over and drop flowers, but a helicopter can land and save your life. - Igor Sikorski, 1947

Posts: 676 | Location: Spring Branch, TX (Summers in Northern MN) | Registered: 18 September 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Mike, got it...already sold them, but thanks. Good to know for the future.