Find
Notify
Tools

Bullet drop on I phone
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of mdvjrp93
posted
I have read about apps for smart phones. Does anyone have an app that they use. I would like to get for my GZ one commando.

1 shot 1 thrill

Posts: 340 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: 14 December 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
Picture of Dieseltrucker
posted Hide Post
Yes, they work. I have both knights armament and Ballistic FTE for iphone. All the inputs are there and i use it in conjunction with my kestral, chronograph and rangefinder to make long hits. I would highly recommend either for the iphone platform. Caveat, garbage in, garbage out: make sure all your input data is correct. Good Luck

Posts: 240 | Location: Alabama  | Registered: 30 November 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
Picture of youngoutdoors
posted Hide Post
Dang it! Frowner Now I need an I-phone!

God Bless, Louis

Posts: 1368 | Location: Mountains of North Carolina | Registered: 14 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Any phone that runs Android and run "shooter"

Developed by Brian Litz, very good and user friendly oh and cheap too.

Theres other apps out that do the same thing, I use Shooter on my milestone and works great.

Great thing is they have released it for Apple now, so now I will run a 8G Ipod touch just for that.

RUNAS

War is inevitable, if idiots are in charge of countries

Posts: 162 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: 15 March 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Get it in the App store?

Posts: 10146 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
Picture of Dieseltrucker
posted Hide Post
for the iphone you do. If your in wifi, it will take less than a min for it to download.

Posts: 240 | Location: Alabama  | Registered: 30 November 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
Picture of ted thorn
posted Hide Post
two free apps that I have are

bullet drop
iStrelok

Posts: 7361 | Location: South East Missouri | Registered: 23 November 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Another vote for shooter on android. Just be careful to check how far away it's pulling weather data from. Most accurate if you have a Kestrel to input data from, but without one it's still accurate enough.

Posts: 18 | Location: Georgetown, TX | Registered: 06 August 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I use an app called "strelok" on my casio commando and it works very well. I also have a mildot calculator app that seems to work at the range.

Posts: 39 | Location: Northern Michigan | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
Picture of mdvjrp93
posted Hide Post
Kenron that is the phone that I have please send me the address you went to to get it.

Trojan6 please send me the address were you gopt shooter.

Some os these quesations or request may bee off a litle as I'm not real tech savvy. I still type with 2 to 3 fingers and not very well at that.

1 shot 1 thrill

Posts: 340 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: 14 December 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
Picture of mdvjrp93
posted Hide Post
Got both of them thanks to all that contribed

1 shot 1 thrill

posted Hide Post
i like and use Isnipe, seems to work well for me

Posts: 20 | Registered: 18 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
Picture of ted thorn
posted Hide Post
$10....for that one ouch

Posts: 7361 | Location: South East Missouri | Registered: 23 November 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I like ISnipe myself, I use it alot.

posted Hide Post
oooops...forgot i replied t this already, Sorry