Find
Notify
Tools

Recommend a trail/game camera to me!
 Login/Join

Picture of Mark
posted
Hi all,

I'm going to move into the digital age this season, and need some game camera recommendations. I have a budget of $50-$100 (can be more but don't really need any real fancy features and the more expensive the more likely it can come up missing IMHO). I want to order by this Friday so if you have thoughts post them sooner instead of later!

Video might be fun but is not really necessary, unless someone tells me otherwise.

Anyway, all comments/thoughts/ suggestions are appreciated!

Thanks,

Mark

for every hour in front of the computer you should have 3 hours outside

Posts: 7763 | Location: Between 2 rivers, Middle USA | Registered: 19 August 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The only trail cams that I own are a couple of the cheaper cuddybac's. They work just fine for me, pretty simple to operate and the batteries last a long time. I have friends that really like the models that are made by Bushnell, and as I live in MS Primos products are very popular and a couple of people I know are running their truth cam and seem to like it. Pick you up a couple of SD cards, if you don't already have them and your ready to go. I just keep a clean card with me and swap them out every week or so.

Posts: 54 | Location: mississippi | Registered: 07 March 2008Reply With Quote

Picture of Mark
posted Hide Post
I got a Simmons 5MP camera that also takes video, there is a rebate so it was about $70.

When I get some decent pictures I'll post them.

for every hour in front of the computer you should have 3 hours outside

Posts: 7763 | Location: Between 2 rivers, Middle USA | Registered: 19 August 2000Reply With Quote