New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fur Buyer in the ND MN Area
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I am wondering if anyone knows a fur buyer from the ND or MN area. I am looking to sell yotes. Anyone know what a yote is going for on the hoof these days?

KA Firearms Customization LLC
Firearm Coating, Gun and Optics Sales
www.kafirearmsllc.com/

Posts: 370 | Location: Buxton, ND | Registered: 13 April 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of ELKMAN2
posted Hide Post
I have heard $30.00, on the hoof!!!!

Posts: 1072 | Location: Pine Haven, Wyo | Registered: 14 February 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I am personal friends with a fur buyer in Aberdeen, SD who is a big fur buyer. I used to work for him, he'll treat you right. If you want the info, let me know.

Posts: 217 | Location: South Dakota | Registered: 29 October 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I will take the info. I found one guy but he only wants to pay 18 bucks on the hoof. Can you shoot me an email at koryanderson6mm@hotmail.com. I really appreciate it!!!

www.kafirearmsllc.com/

One of Us
posted Hide Post
A yote with hoofs ought to be worth some pretty big bucks. Wonder what it crossbred with? Is it split hoof or single hoof? LOL
Just kidding !!
How far into MN are you willing to go? There used to be a guy in Fergus Falls that was somewhat fair but not sure he still buys.

Posts: 153 | Location: God's country Northern Minnesota | Registered: 29 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
You have never seen a yote with hoofs? It is just like the JackAlope just harder to find. Big Grin I will take the number to the guy in Fergus. I live about 2hours from there and I have to go there in March.

www.kafirearmsllc.com/

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sorry it took so long to reply. I really have no excuse other than I forgot. Must be ol' timers disease!!
The name of the place is Runigens. Not sure if I spelled it right. He is on the east side of town behind Ottertail Power Co. I'm in Hawaii right now so really can't help much more than that. Sorry.

Posts: 153 | Location: God's country Northern Minnesota | Registered: 29 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
When you say Coyotes, or for that matter any other piece of fur, is going for a certain price, whether green or put up, you are making too much of a generalization.

In the case of Coyotes, the quality of the fur and the size of the animal will have a lot to do with its worth. If Your animals have nice white bellies and gray fur they will be worth more than if they have off color bellies and reddish fur. Obviously, the larger ones will bring more money. If you have shot them and the holes are large they will bring less money. If they are not prime they will bring way less money. If they have started to slip they will bring less money. Etc. Etc. Etc.

You can't call a furbuyer a cheat just because he isn't paying what you "heard" they were worth.