New
Find
Notify
Tools

I-177 anti trapping initiative
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Thanks to all who showed up and supported the MT State Trappers association in helping defeat this initiative. Without your donations and time this might have passed and then we would not be able to trap on state lands. we showed the anti's from out of state that we know what is best when managing our furbearers. United to stand and trap !

Posts: 1194 | Location: Billings,MT | Registered: 24 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of mt Al
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by twilli:
Thanks to all who showed up and supported the MT State Trappers association in helping defeat this initiative. Without your donations and time this might have passed and then we would not be able to trap on state lands. we showed the anti's from out of state that we know what is best when managing our furbearers. United to stand and trap !

SOOOOOOO glad it got killed! Thanks for all of your work getting the facts out. I don't trap but I told my friends riding the fence that if the out-of-staters outlaw trapping in Montana I'll be the first to start an initiative outlawing "torture and release fishing" on public water ways.

Glad Montanan's want Montana to remain somewhat wild and independent.

Posts: 1064 | Location: Bozeman, MT | Registered: 21 October 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Glad Montanan's want Montana to remain somewhat wild and independent.

And apparently smoke pot. Smiler

Grizz

Indeed, no human being has yet lived under conditions which, considering the prevailing climates of the past, can be regarded as normal. John E Pfeiffer, The Emergence of Man

Those who can't skin, can hold a leg. Abraham Lincoln

Only one war at a time. Abe Again.

Posts: 4211 | Location: Alta. Canada | Registered: 06 November 2002Reply With Quote