THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FUR HUNTING AND TRAPPING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Fur Hunting And Trapping    fur buyer in Eastern Washington or Northern Idaho
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

fur buyer in Eastern Washington or Northern Idaho
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I've got a bobcat hide I need to sell but I'm having a little trouble finding a fur buyer in my part of the world. I called Pacific hide and Fur in Spokane and they don't deal in raw fur anymore. Anybody out there know of a raw fur buyer in the area?

Migra

Posts: 137 | Location: NE Washington | Registered: 04 March 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of IdahoVandal
posted Hide Post
Have you tried Moscow Hide and Fur??

(208) 882-0601

They are fair in price but real sticklers for ...how should I say??...."procedure"...

IV

minus 300 posts from my total
(for all the times I should have just kept my mouth shut......)

Posts: 844 | Location: Moscow, Idaho | Registered: 24 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Idaho Vandal,

Nope never heard of them until now. Thanks for the heads up and if I can't find anyone closer, I'll give them a try. I was beginning to think that this thread was going to die unanswered.

Posts: 137 | Location: NE Washington | Registered: 04 March 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of IdahoVandal
posted Hide Post
Some of them do die unanswered....(some of them I wish would die unsanswered Big Grin)

Did you get the bobcat in NE Wa? I do Mt.lion/mule deer/white-tailed deer research in unit 105 (Kelly Hill) and unit 101 (Sherman) and have seen many bobcat tracks-- I have long wanted to try calling in b-cats but have not had time to do so yet. Every time I am in the area I am either helping to tree lions or taking samples of deer feces Eeker.....

IV

minus 300 posts from my total
(for all the times I should have just kept my mouth shut......)

Posts: 844 | Location: Moscow, Idaho | Registered: 24 March 2005Reply With Quote