THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM LEVER ACTION RIFLE FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Lever Action Rifles    I am finally getting to order my Rossi M92 in 45 Colt
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I am finally getting to order my Rossi M92 in 45 Colt
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I am finally getting to order my Rossi M92 from Steve Young, “alias Nate Kiowa Jones”.

I have been waiting for months for the financial stars to align and this weekend they have.

It is an M92 in 45 Colt with a 24 inch octagon BBL and Color Case Hardened Receiver.

He is doing his standard package + semi-buck horn sights with large brass bead front sight and Glass bedding.

I am pretty pumped.

Snake

One of Us
posted Hide Post
While he's at it, have him remove that damned safety off the top of the bolt. Unless that's already part of the standard package.

It's rather useless IMHO. Just got in my way, so i finaly removed it myself, still need to plug the hole when i get a chance.

Posts: 124 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 20 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Some of the local Cowboy shooters at our gun club have had work done by him and they are very pleased with the results. Good for you!!

Posts: 1328 | Location: West Virginia | Registered: 19 January 2009Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
I have one almost exactly like yours from Steve. Mine is blue and I added a Marbles tang rear sight and Lyman 17A front. My eyes work much better with an aperture sight. I shot cowboy with mine for quite awhile, but now use it only for hunting.

I'm certain you will enjoy your '92.

tomclink, DRSS

Posts: 12 | Location: Free State of Van Zandt, TX, CSA | Registered: 05 February 2012Reply With Quote