Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Marlin Talk site down
 Login/Join

posted
There's a bunch of the old MT guys landed at the Marlin Firearms Collectors Assn. web site! I see a number of familiar names there, and it's growing by the minute!

Posts: 12 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 05 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Too many folks in all of these forums try to sound knowledgable by trashing whatever item is under discussion. Maybe Marlin got tired of listening to a bunch of gratuitus BS about their products on their own nickel. There are folks that can take you to school and walk you thru it on what all is wrong with Remingtons but have never owned one. The stool shooters never miss a chance to trash any and all factory rifles but can't understand why the shooting industry doesn't give them big sacks of money to offer as prizes at their matches.
I would never think to start buying another brand of rifle because a company shut down a chat room. If Nosler stops selling seconds, I'll still buy their bullets, etc.

Posts: 2037 | Location: frametown west virginia usa | Registered: 14 October 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Hobie
posted Hide Post
It is their money...

Posts: 2324 | Location: Staunton, VA | Registered: 05 September 2002Reply With Quote