THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM LEVER ACTION RIFLE FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Lever Action Rifles    Re: Price check revisited: Win 94 .25-35
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Price check revisited: Win 94 .25-35
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I had no idea I had such a valuable rifle out there in the field shooting squirrels. But then again they are only worth what someone is willing to pay.

Posts: 6935 | Location: hydesville, ca. , USA | Registered: 17 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
The '94 has been a bit slow to catch with collectors on the price tags. By that I mean they have been a real bargain compared to the '73, '86, '92 etc. I sold a special order rifle from 1896 earlier this year for 3k. I saw one in the same serial # range with out the take down feature and very similar condition just the other day at Cabelas for nearly 5k !!! The 25-35 and 38-55 always have drawn premiums. Get yourself that factory letter. Even a parts gun with a excellent bore will bring $800-1,000. There are better deals out there but their getting as rare as hens teeth.

Posts: 1010 | Registered: 03 February 2004Reply With Quote