THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM LEVER ACTION RIFLE FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Lever Action Rifles    Re: Response from woodleigh for 50-110 bullet
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Response from woodleigh for 50-110 bullet
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Quote:

Martin apologies I was unaware that your bullets where bonded.

I must confess some self interest that I want a 50-110 bullet availbe here nin Australia without the shipping costs.

I do not feel it will impinge on your market as you have the ability to customise to your customers specs.....the woodleigh offereing will be a set style and a single offering, same as there 1 45/70 offering the 405 gr 45/70 400 gr bullet.

I hope I have not offended you Martin, aplogies if I have.

Well i just got a letter from one of the guy's i sent the 525 hollow cavitys to and he told me that there .1000 to long to run through the action the flat nose in the same weight will work there shorter.
And PC.. buddy...Mate i was just jabbing you lol.

I make bullet's in anyweight and in any diamator woodliegh
does not.. thay make a bunch and then have to wait to sell them or you have to order a ton and a half of them before thay will customize a bullet for you.....

Beside's i am going to steal the .700 market right out from under them lol

Pottsy

Posts: 1557 | Location: Home of the original swage | Registered: 29 February 2004Reply With Quote