New
Find
Notify
Tools

Couple new to me meat getters.
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted

Field sports are not about targets and scores. Score-keeping is necessary in competitions between humans, unattractive in competitions with weaker adversaries. Constant scores of many to zero do not smell of struggle and chance. They smell of greed.

Posts: 91 | Location: Idaho, Clearwater County | Registered: 07 January 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
The 35 Rem is an old favorite in the east for black bear and deer .
I hate those fiber optic sights as the give two very different pictures in sunlight vs shade.I removed mine.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

I hate those fiber optic sights as the give two very different pictures in sunlight vs shade.I removed mine.

Should have known better than to post on here.

Field sports are not about targets and scores. Score-keeping is necessary in competitions between humans, unattractive in competitions with weaker adversaries. Constant scores of many to zero do not smell of struggle and chance. They smell of greed.

Posts: 91 | Location: Idaho, Clearwater County | Registered: 07 January 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I'm not telling you what to do. I'm just telling you what my experiences have been and what I've done about it !
More and more rifles, shotguns , and handguns come with them so I'm in a minority .But I'm not afraid to be different wave

One of Us
posted Hide Post
????? Where's the original post???????

Posts: 498 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: 22 May 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mete:
But I'm not afraid to be different

Nothing wrong with being different, but it don't hurt to have a little class along the way.