THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM LEVER ACTION RIFLE FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Lever Action Rifles    I got another Winchester 94 in 375 win
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I got another Winchester 94 in 375 win
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
The 375 win in the Winchester Model 94 is one of my favorite lever guns.I found another 375 win for $400 today.I had seen them climb to $800 for just used ones.I grabbed this one quickly.They have better wood or bluing than almost all the other winchester in regular grades I have seen.I can wait to shoot this one also.

Posts: 2543 | Registered: 21 December 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Good on ya. Class and style in one package.
Don't know why you'd need two though. It's not as though it's a Marlin and likely to break. Wink

I remember the 375 as the one with the thickened frame, and I thought the calibre was discontinued? I'm going up to read about it in Cartridges of the World. But the more I learn, the more I forget.

Posts: 2355 | Location: Australia | Registered: 14 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Do not hate me I bought one when they first came out along with ammo still have not fired it as they say new in the box.

short and fat and hard to get at, hit like a hammer and never been hit back.

Posts: 251 | Location: Just north of Salingrad. | Registered: 07 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
a 375Win chambered '94 would actually get me to reach for my wallet.

Seeing 30-30 '94's in obviously used shape for $400
is about as exciting as the thought of eating road killed skunk for dinner.

I already have a Marlin in 45-70, but there are times when it's just a bit "too much"

AllanD

If I provoke you into thinking then I've done my good deed for the day!
Those who manage to provoke themselves into other activities have only themselves to blame.

*We Band of 45-70er's*

35 year Life Member of the NRA

NRA Life Member since 1984

Posts: 4601 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: 21 March 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I got another one for $400 they are a good deal for that price.I have 4 of them now.You marlin guys should be proud along with it I got two marlins.A 22 1897 texan 16" octagon barrel and a 16" 1894 cowboy limited in 357 both nib.

Posts: 2543 | Registered: 21 December 2003Reply With Quote