Find
Notify
Tools

Check these new BLR's out!
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
http://www.browning.com/products/catalog/firearms/detai...t_id=034&type_id=011

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guns for what I told her they cost.

Posts: 6644 | Location: Wasilla, Alaska | Registered: 22 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of raybass
posted Hide Post
Yep I'm gonna get the one with the pistol grip. 358 winchester sounds good too. Are they on the shelf yet?

Straight shootin to ya

Posts: 531 | Location: Montgomery, Texas | Registered: 11 September 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Neat! I suppose the next important question is will Winchester sell extra barrels separately?

one of us
posted Hide Post
What does that picture tell you about a conventionally mounted scope that most will want to use?
Will the rig hold a zero with a normal scope setup ?

Posts: 9207 | Registered: 22 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hell, I dont know, lol. I am thinking 300 WM loaded up with 220's for a nice brush rifle.
Call Browning and ask them cheers

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guns for what I told her they cost.

Posts: 6644 | Location: Wasilla, Alaska | Registered: 22 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I know it probaly works well but I wish they had the steel recivers the old ones had..............only flaw IMHO

Posts: 7505 | Location: Australia | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
PC

Why would aircraft grade aluminum be a problem in a receiver that just houses the parts, and doesnt contain any pressure?

Posts: 498 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: 22 May 2004Reply With Quote