THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM LEVER ACTION RIFLE FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Lever Action Rifles    taurus lever action in .32 HR Mag?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

taurus lever action in .32 HR Mag?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
When scanning over the TaurusUSA website, I noticed two things:

A lever action rifle based on the "model 63" (I'm assuming Winchester) chambered in .22LR and .32 H&R mag !!cool!!

A revolver chambered in .410/.45 colt with a hi-viz type front sight.

Anyone heard if they will actually make it to production?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Go back and look again. You didn't missread the ad, but it states action type as "pump" in the specs. Says lever at the start but pump in the specs. THe 62 is their pump so I figure some ad guy/gal goofed.

Thaine
"Begging hands and bleeding hearts will always cry out for more..." Ayn Rand

"Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here, we might as well dance" Jeanne C. Stein

Posts: 730 | Location: New Mexico USA | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Confused On yet another page they show their 62L and say it will be in 32 and 22. AND it is a lever. Who knows?

Thaine
"Begging hands and bleeding hearts will always cry out for more..." Ayn Rand

"Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here, we might as well dance" Jeanne C. Stein

Posts: 730 | Location: New Mexico USA | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
If you go further, they have a rendition of the 62L. Basically it is the 62 pump .22 converted to lever activation with a fixed forearm. Somewhat strange at first glance. "Scheduled" for production later this year.

Posts: 231 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: 19 June 2003Reply With Quote