Find
Notify
Tools

Availability of Win95 in .405?
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of BwanaBob
posted
I was just wondering if any of the forum members know where there might be a new Winchester 95 in .405 and how much it is.

I have had one on order, here in Oz, for quite some time and I am starting to get worried that it might never arrive. I notice that they are no longer mentioned on the Winchester website.

So, I thought that I might look at the possibility of buying one in the US and going through the hassles of importing it - a lot of trouble but better than missing out altogether.

"White men with their ridiculous civilization lie far from me. No longer need I be a slave to money" (W.D.M Bell)
www.cybersafaris.com.au

Posts: 909 | Location: Blackheath, NSW, Australia | Registered: 26 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of arkypete
posted Hide Post
I got my 405 from CDNN, from an ad in Shotgun News a year or so ago. They are also online as CDNN Investments. I've seen some 405s for sale in the various gun auctions at some very enthusiastic prices.
Jim

"Whensoever the General Government assumes undelegated powers, its acts are unauthoritative, void, and of no force." --Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 6173 | Location: Richmond, Virginia | Registered: 17 September 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Here's a link from Guns America. Prices are a little high for me.

http://www.gunsamerica.com/2664/2664-random-2.htm

Rooster

Posts: 1018 | Location: Lafourche Parish, La. | Registered: 24 October 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of BwanaBob
posted Hide Post
Jim,

Thanks, I've downloaded the CDNN catalogue and they seem to still have the Win95 in 405 and at, what I think, is a very reasonable price. Now I just have to find out if my existing order will actually turn up or whether I start the wheels turning to buy one in from the States.

Rooster,

Thanks for the info and, yes, the prices are a bit high - especially when CDNN has them for under $900!

"White men with their ridiculous civilization lie far from me. No longer need I be a slave to money" (W.D.M Bell)
www.cybersafaris.com.au

Posts: 909 | Location: Blackheath, NSW, Australia | Registered: 26 May 2002Reply With Quote