THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM LEVER ACTION RIFLE FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Lever Action Rifles    Getting a 20"stainless Rossi M92 .44 rem Anyone else own one ?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Getting a 20"stainless Rossi M92 .44 rem Anyone else own one ?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Handled one in .357 a few weeks ago and really liked the way it felt, it was very lively in the hands and was slick, could not help myself had to get one in .44 rem mag.....................had a Marlin 1894P .44 a couple of years back but hated the porting so sold it, the .44 rem mag worked well in the lignum.

Anyone else own one of these guns ??

Posts: 7505 | Location: Australia | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'm picking up one of the EMF branded Rossi's today if I can get to the shop. Steve's Gunz cut it back to 16" for me and from the little bit of handling I've done so far, this should be really sweet. Your 20" should be pretty good too.

John
Retired husband & grandpa

"Life brings sorrow and joy alike. It is what a man does with them - not what they do to him - that is the test of his mettle." T. Roosevelt

Posts: 87 | Location: On permanent vacation in the South West  | Registered: 02 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Poohgyrr,

let us know all about it when you get it !!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I only have two pics now, and haven't shot it yet, but Nate (Steve's Gunz) did a great job. This looks really good, with a tight & smooth action. I really like it and would like to get a longer one.

John
Retired husband & grandpa

"Life brings sorrow and joy alike. It is what a man does with them - not what they do to him - that is the test of his mettle." T. Roosevelt

Posts: 87 | Location: On permanent vacation in the South West  | Registered: 02 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That rifle looks very nice !!