Find
Notify
Tools

aperture for Model 94
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of ACRecurve
posted
Does anyone know who makes the apertures that replace the rear sight blades on Win 94's? Thanks.

Good hunting,

Andy

-----------------------------
Thomas Jefferson: “To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.”

Posts: 6711 | Location: Oklahoma, USA | Registered: 14 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of teflon
posted Hide Post
link

or try here

The mania for giving the Government power to meddle with the private affairs of cities or citizens is likely to cause endless trouble, through the rivaly of schools and creeds that are anxious to obtain official recognition, and there is great danger that our people will lose our independence of thought and action which is the cause of much of our greatness, and sink into the helplessness of the Frenchman or German who expects his government to feed him when hungry, clothe him when naked, to prescribe when his child may be born and when he may die, and, in fine, to regulate every act of humanity from the cradle to the tomb, including the manner in which he may seek future admission to paradise.
Mark Twain

"ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ " "Victory or Death!"

Posts: 723 | Location: chillin' in the Mountain State | Registered: 10 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ACRecurve
posted Hide Post
teflon,

Thanks for the links. Neither had the part I'm looking for. The one I saw looked almost like a flat washer that was screwed onto the rear sight in place of the sight blade...very simple. Apparently, there was an article in Rifle mag in the last 12-18 months that spoke of it. So far, I've been unable to locate it.

Good hunting,

Andy

Thomas Jefferson: “To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.”

Posts: 6711 | Location: Oklahoma, USA | Registered: 14 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
"One Ragged Hole"?
Pete

"Be kind to your neighbor, he knows where you live."

Posts: 403 | Location: Emeryville, CA | Registered: 24 July 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ACRecurve
posted Hide Post
PJ,

That doesn't look exactly like the one I saw, but it's completely adequate. Thanks a bunch!

Good hunting,

Andy