Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Rossi 92 .357 Mag.
 Login/Join

posted
Dunno if you like the idea but I had my Rossi drilled and tapped for a Williams peep. I also don't like the blade front so I filed it down a bit and painted a fluorescent orange dot on the face. Only bad part is the oversized slot in the barrel after removing the rear sight, regular slot blanks are too small.

Posts: 12 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: 21 June 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I have a Rossi 92 in .357 Mag that I jush to change the sights on.

I understand these also came as Puma and several other names.

Mine is the 16" trapper model and is nice and handy but with the standard sight sems to shoot a bit high and isn't easy to aim property.

Any help appreciated.

Doc1972.

Posts: 91 | Location: Brisbane, Australia. | Registered: 25 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of T3Shooter
posted Hide Post
I have exactly the same problem. Any reasonable suggestion will be appreciated.
Cheers

one of us
posted Hide Post
Me too. The front sight on mine is a blade and is pinned to the front barrel band. I want a bead front sight. And a fully adjustable rear.

Posts: 108 | Location: Northcentral Louisiana | Registered: 06 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of 218 Bee
posted Hide Post

Gents,

Perhaps this link will help: www.stevesgunz.com

When I'm not workin', prowling the woods or dreaming about getting back to Africa, I shoot Cowboy Action. That's where I met Steve (aka Nate Kiowa Jones).

Visit his website and check the "sight package" bullet. I think this is what some of you were looking for.

Steve/Nate is a stand-up guy who does good work at reasonable prices. Which is wonderful, but it also means he's covered up in work most of the time. Still, he keeps his turnaround time reasonable. I can't ask for much more than that.

Hope this helps,

Mark

Posts: 610 | Location: Coleman County, Texas | Registered: 05 July 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
No way can a fellow with a dial-up connection navigate Steve's web page.

Posts: 108 | Location: Northcentral Louisiana | Registered: 06 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of 218 Bee
posted Hide Post

Hey Junior!

I've tried to send you an e-mail w/ pics of Steve's sights, but have been having trouble...

Lean back and pull the phone line tighter; maybe that'll help get the e-mail through!

Hope this helps,

Mark

Posts: 610 | Location: Coleman County, Texas | Registered: 05 July 2003Reply With Quote