THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM LEVER ACTION RIFLE FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Lever Action Rifles    New Winchester 1895 rifles at CDNN Sports
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Winchester 1895 rifles at CDNN Sports
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of crshelton
posted
Those looking for a new Winchester 1895 in 30-40 Krag, 30-06, or 405 WCF, should check www.CDNNSports.com now while they still have them.
The new December 19 Gun Digest, The magazine has new Miroku Winchesters (1892 and 1895 ) rifles at what looks to be very reasonable prices.
1895 Grade 1 rifle - 30-06 $899 and 405 $989.
1895 Saddle Ring 30-40 Krag $899.

I report this because over the last several months, several folks here have asked where to find one of these rifles. At these prices for a NIB rifle, there is little reason to shop for a used one. If I did not already have two 1895 .405s, I would buy one too.

NRA Life Benefactor Member,
DRSS, DWWC, Whittington
Center,Android Reloading
Ballistics App at
http://www.xplat.net/

Posts: 2294 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: 25 May 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
If they had the grade 1 rifle in .30-40 I would have sent my money off by now.

"Be kind and polite to everyone you meet. But have a plan on how to kill them." From an old Marine.

Posts: 81 | Location: Montana | Registered: 30 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
crshelton, if you write it like www.cdnnsports.com the link will be present on this page....

Posts: 498 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: 22 May 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of crshelton
posted Hide Post
fgulla - thanks, I updated as you suggested.

NRA Life Benefactor Member,
DRSS, DWWC, Whittington
Center,Android Reloading
Ballistics App at
http://www.xplat.net/

Posts: 2294 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: 25 May 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I bought one of the '95s in .405 and amveryhappy with it. I don't know if they have changed the ad but these are not the take down models as they were advertised when I ordered mine. The bores are a little oversized but I had David Ball cast up some 385 gr bullets sized to fit and they are fantastic. If you ever wanted a '95 I think this is the time to buy one.

Posts: 477 | Location: western arkansas | Registered: 11 July 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of buckeyeshooter
posted Hide Post
seeing as how I bought mine elsewhere several years ago-- I paid $1300 each for carbine in 30-40 and 30-06 and $1500 for case finished 30-06 take down. Yea-- they are va good buy!

Posts: 5713 | Location: Ohio | Registered: 02 April 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
the 30-06 SRC carbine is the hard one to find, I paid $1300 for mine a year ago at Sportsmans Whse..It was sure a good shooter but alas someone wanted it more than I...Those prices look pretty good to me.

Ray Atkinson
Atkinson Hunting Adventures
10 Ward Lane,
Filer, Idaho, 83328
208-731-4120

rayatkinsonhunting@gmail.com

Posts: 42169 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote