THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM LEVER ACTION RIFLE FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Lever Action Rifles    Re: Inexpensive, reliable lever gun in .30/30
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Inexpensive, reliable lever gun in .30/30
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
One of our local shops has several used ones from $225 to $250.

Posts: 87 | Location: On permanent vacation in the South West  | Registered: 02 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
My stepson called me a while back and said his neighbor was moving back to Iran and could not take his guns. he got a neat 20 gauge shotgun for $100 and I go the Model 94 30-30 for $100. In the past year, I've picked up another m94 30-30 sor $175 and a marlin 336 with straight stock (like the Texan model) for $180.(What can I say, I like the 30-30 cartridge. ) You look around, you should be able to find a good deal here and there.
Paul B.

Posts: 2814 | Location: Tucson AZ USA | Registered: 11 May 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
What would you recommend for an inexpensive, reliable lever gun in .30/30. This gun will spend most of its life in the back window of a pickup on a farm. To be used for plinking and shots at undesireable animals. I am covered as far as long range varmint plinking goes with other rifles currently in the safe. Thanks for the input.

Posts: 136 | Location: USA | Registered: 06 June 2002Reply With Quote