Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

ROSSI 92
 Login/Join

posted
I love my ROSSI 92 levergun chambered in 44MAG.it is stainless 20" barrel.slicked up action,how bout anybody else that loves thier ROSSI's

It's a helluva thing killin a man, You take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have.

www.reloadingandlevergunning.blogspot.com

Posts: 5 | Location: Southern Indiana | Registered: 01 July 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I have a .357 and a .454 Casull, love both. Very handy, very accurate, and the .454 is a baby 45-70. Bought the .454 to hunt hogs but wouldn't be out of place hunting about anything. The fit and workmanship on the guns is better than anything I've seen in other '92 clones and the price is right.

Ed Barrett
AKA elbStJoeMO

Posts: 363 | Location: Missouri Ozarks, USA | Registered: 10 July 2002Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Hello Steve, I own two Rossi 92's, one in .38 spl the other in .44 mag. I love them both and find the .38 a tad more accurate than the .44. Found my best results with a 270 grain SJSP bullet ahead of a very stiff charge of a locally produced powder called CBC-220, giving me approximately 1,700 fps (mine has a 24-inch octagon barrel) with no signs of excess pressure. The problem with these jacketed bullets is the damage they bring to the meat (I shoot wild pig).

Posts: 25 | Location: Brazil | Registered: 30 September 2004Reply With Quote