THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM LEVER ACTION RIFLE FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Lever Action Rifles    Re: Price check revisited: Win 94 .25-35
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Price check revisited: Win 94 .25-35
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I'm drooling just thinking about that winchester!

one of us
posted Hide Post
Okay I have the gun in hand: On the tang it sez model 1894, WINCHESTER pat aug 1984. Ser #609xx (that's right, only 5 numbers) The barrel is round at @19.5" with a magazine of about the same length. Buckhorn sights; steel, cresent buttplate. No saddle ring. Any blueing is a fond memory but the gun has been well cared for with no rust nor any signs of "bubba" gunsmithing. Bore is amazingly clean with sharp rifling. Action is tighter than many newer model 94's I've handled. Any help would be appreciated. I don't have the ability to post pictures.

Posts: 2037 | Location: frametown west virginia usa | Registered: 14 October 2001Reply With Quote