THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM LEVER ACTION RIFLE FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Lever Action Rifles    Legendary lawman??? What's it worth?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Legendary lawman??? What's it worth?
 Login/Join

posted
G'Day guys,

I'm after some help. I will soon be taking possesion (once the firearms dept work their magic) a Winchester 'Legendary Lawman' lever action rifle in 30/30. It's unfired and still in its box, but i cant seem to find a price for one anywhere. Can anybody help me? I'll be looking to sell it but its a bit hard if you dont know what they're worth.

Thanks for your help

Nathan

Posts: 10 | Location: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: 27 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Take a look at www.gunsamerica.com go to the Winchester commeratives section and you should find others like yours listed.

Posts: 1010 | Registered: 03 February 2004Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Cheers for that chuck.... ill give it a look

Posts: 10 | Location: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: 27 January 2004Reply With Quote