THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM LEVER ACTION RIFLE FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Lever Action Rifles    Custom bullet mold for 30-30 Marlin Microgroove
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Custom bullet mold for 30-30 Marlin Microgroove
 Login/Join

one of us
posted

http://www.accuratereloading.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=786926&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=21&fpart=&vc=1&PHPSESSID=

Six each, no excuse me - just Five (5) each (six hole high production FAT 30) mold production slots left .....

Going -- going -- soon will be gone.

Will you just sit on the fence and be like I was on the last of the .35 six hole mold deals? I still kick myself for not getting in on the last one, the six hole 180 grainer --- but I never really got TOLD it was ending so durn soon. I'm blowing the big steam whistle, can you hear it ?? This steam boat is getting ready to depart !! All aboard who are coming aboard !!!

So you think you will never own a Rooski, an Argie, a Smelly or a Jap? You will never own a 30-30 Marlin microgroove lever gun or know a family member or a friend who is going to ask you for some cast plinker rounds for one of these guns? You are never going to see a standard 30 bore gun with a washed out, eroded throat? Guys, this mold covers a LOT of turf and the design looks to be a good one.

Has somebody posted this design on the lever-gun boards for all those poor souls who still think you can't shoot cast in a Microgroove barrel? How about the Cowboy Shooter boards? Got any buds on those alternate boards who are getting ready to be left on the dock AND THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW ABOUT IT YET?

Oldfeller

http://www.accuratereloading.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=786926&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=21&fpart=&vc=1&PHPSESSID=

Posts: 386 | Registered: 30 September 2002Reply With Quote