New
Find
Notify
Tools

Puma 454 Casull
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
New to me, my recent acquisition is nice. SS and I stripped it down for a cleaning and dehorning. Stone work on the trigger. I love it! I really love the dual loading system, very ingenious.
I'm waiting for my shipment of Cast Performance 325 grain and 335 grain boolits.

Posts: 3785 | Location: B.C. Canada | Registered: 08 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bill73
posted Hide Post
I just bought a 20" barrel version,I also have one in 480 Ruger,only shot that one so far at the range,like it a lot.

DRSS

Posts: 2281 | Location: MI | Registered: 20 March 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Mine is the 16" version

Posts: 3785 | Location: B.C. Canada | Registered: 08 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have two in 480Ruger. One blue and one SS. I sent the SS one to Reeder to have the metal vapor honed to a nice matte finish and some engravings on each side plate. I have not shot the SS one yet but the blue one is very accurate with the factory Hornady 325gr XTP's. Both are the 20" rifles.

Posts: 4115 | Location: Pa. | Registered: 21 April 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Steve E.
posted Hide Post
Congrats on the new acquisition, mine is the 20 inch version and it really shines with the Lee 300 gr bullet over a healthy dose of H110. I fit a nice soft Limb Saver recoil pad to it and it makes it easier to shoot for longer periods.

Steve......

NRA Patron Life Member
GOA Life Member
North American Hunting Club Life Member
USAF Veteran

Posts: 1839 | Location: Semo | Registered: 31 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yes, congratulations on that! The 16" 92s are my favorite- handy and flexible power.

John
Retired husband & grandpa

"Life brings sorrow and joy alike. It is what a man does with them - not what they do to him - that is the test of his mettle." T. Roosevelt

Posts: 87 | Location: On permanent vacation in the South West  | Registered: 02 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Did they quit making the puma 454 rifles I never see any on Gunbroker any more !

Posts: 2543 | Registered: 21 December 2003Reply With Quote