Find
Notify
Tools

HATRED of Lever's ???
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
HI,

I hope this topic will stay civil.I have been on this forum for some time and always enjoy it as I learn all the time here from my brothers on this great forum.I have seen what I would have to call is a hatred of levers which really kicks in on the African forum, by the way it is a great forum.Maybe it is me and I have misunderstood, but many their hate levers for hunting their,Africa,just because it is a lever. This puzzles me , as a round from a lever is just as deadly as the same round from a bolt. I understand the CRF,but if a firearm is reliable what is the problem,many use push actions.
As soon as lever is mention it is no good?, I like levers,bolts, doubles,if it works and one is good with it does it matter. My thinking is the round in which one is using is what really counts and many here must understand levers have been lifted up a nock. They are stronger, and powders and bullets are better,so what is this hatred of levers that I see and I know many others see the same thing?,and now there are many new and bigger rounds that are being put in levers and many know that, but it is still a lever? Thanks,Kev

Posts: 1002 | Location: ALASKA, USA | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote