THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM LEVER ACTION RIFLE FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Lever Action Rifles    Range-test my target (all rights reserved)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Range-test my target (all rights reserved)
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Here is a target I developed for bead front sights. The idea is the reverse of globe target sights; instead of the sight surrounding the target here the target surrounds the sight. It is meant to correspond with a .0675" bead and 24" sight radius at 100yds with 1.5" aura. The vertical white area is for a constant reference for aural width.

Bead focus and differing sight radii will fudge that of course but shoot it and let me know how it holds for you:

Try printing multiples and try it at other ranges too. (Print 2/page @ 50yds, 4/page at 25yds)

You can also flood fill the square with black or other neon color if you prefer...

If ya'll like it let me know and I'll post a larger version if you think it necessary.

I would appreciate any feedback....enjoy

Posts: 612 | Location: Atlanta, GA USA | Registered: 19 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I just printed it and it came out small. It's meant to be full 8.5x11". I posted it at 600pixels wide. If anyone wants to tweak it and repost at a different size go ahead.

Posts: 612 | Location: Atlanta, GA USA | Registered: 19 June 2000Reply With Quote