New
Find
Notify
Tools

Guide gun accessory rail
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I remember somewhere I saw a website or catalog which sold an accessory rail for the marlin 1895 which replaced the forearm cap and had 3 accessory rails for mounting whatever. I didn't give it much consideration then but remembered it a couple days ago, but now I can't find it.

Does anyone know if it is still made or where I could find it? I poured thru dozens of catalogs and probably hundreds of websites after I purchased my guide gun a couple years ago but I couldn't find it today, now that I'm considering purchasing one.

Posts: 226 | Location: south carolina | Registered: 05 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Wild West Guns has a single rail that attaches to the magazine tube ahead of the fore end cap, like so http://www.wildwestguns.com/Accessories/Lightmount.jpg

One of Us
posted Hide Post
That is similar to what I was looking for, but if I remember correctly the one I'm thinking of had three rails and was considerably lower priced. That may now be my only option.

Posts: 226 | Location: south carolina | Registered: 05 March 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I have the wild west light rail, it works very well.

Posts: 671 | Location: Anchorage, Alaska | Registered: 31 December 2002Reply With Quote