THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM LEVER ACTION RIFLE FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Lever Action Rifles    Winchester sales numbers going up?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Winchester sales numbers going up?
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Alberta Canuck
posted
Well, they have sold at least one more gun with their announcement of a purported closing of the doors.

Have had two "Trail's End" M94's in .25-35 WCF on order for at least six months through a local shop.

Today, I gave up on that shop and went to another in the neighborhood...which just happened to have one NIB in stock. Naturally, I bought it.

Had to pay $20 over recommended retail, but at least will have one. Had one when I was a tad, always wanted another. Now I "done" it. (My wife is going to have kittens if she ever finds out......)

My country gal's just a moonshiner's daughter, but I love her still.

Posts: 9685 | Location: Cave Creek 85331, USA | Registered: 17 August 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I had two on order and was supose to get both of them and they were sold out from under me.I am still looking for one.I asked Winchester guy where they were sent he said they had not made any.I laughed I saw some pictures of some.

Posts: 2543 | Registered: 21 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Alberta Canuck
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dgr416:
I had two on order and was supose to get both of them and they were sold out from under me.I am still looking for one.I asked Winchester guy where they were sent he said they had not made any.I laughed I saw some pictures of some.

Well, I know they made at least one...it is downstairs in my vault as we speak. What I could never figure was why the 20" round barrel one had an MSRP of $440 but the 26" octagon barreled one had a MSRP of $880. Don't suppose they were trying to "hose" the cowboy market do you?

My country gal's just a moonshiner's daughter, but I love her still.

Posts: 9685 | Location: Cave Creek 85331, USA | Registered: 17 August 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of buckeyeshooter
posted Hide Post
I have been checking stores in the off hours on my business trip this week. 94's are non existant and 70 classics are priced at $700.00 up from $640 here in the midwest. 70 featherweights are running $689.00 now and were $580 before the announcement.

Posts: 5713 | Location: Ohio | Registered: 02 April 2003Reply With Quote