New
Find
Notify
Tools

Your Help Please!
 Login/Join

one of us
posted Hide Post
Must be trolling for an argument I guess.

Given that this is all in your past and you have nothing to contribute, why bother to post at all?

When there is lead in the air, there is hope in my heart -- MWH ~1996

Posts: 2255 | Location: Where I've bought resident tags:MN, WI, IL, MI, KS, GA, AZ, IA | Registered: 30 January 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
You are right Brent. He needs to troll on another forum. Sounds like he knows more that the guys on this forum.
Butch

Posts: 8964 | Location: Poetry, Texas | Registered: 28 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of sonofagun
posted Hide Post
Easy for one troll to spot another ain't it Butch?

Bob Shaffer

Posts: 1946 | Location: Michigun | Registered: 23 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hey, sisterofagun. Glad to see you here! I'm looking forward further discourse with you.
Butch

Posts: 8964 | Location: Poetry, Texas | Registered: 28 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of sonofagun
posted Hide Post
Another insult huh, asshole.

I suggest you explain your problem. Fuck, you can even PM me, but I know you don't have any kind of decent explanation for WTF your problem is.

Bob Shaffer

Posts: 1946 | Location: Michigun | Registered: 23 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Ruger # 1 Guy
posted Hide Post
"I ain't here to make enemies - am here just to participate and hopefully make some friends too"

Probably not a good way to make friends, I'm really surprised that the moderators allow guys like you to use language like you did on a forum that can be read by woman and kids trying to learn about firearms. I know I would NOT advertise or want to be associated with a group of guys that has to resort to that type of gutter talk.
Ruger # 1 Guy

Posts: 28 | Location: At the Range | Registered: 31 March 2009Reply With Quote