New
Find
Notify
Tools

22 Rimfire ammunition wholesalers??
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I have an FFL and a business license. I am a competitive 22 rimfire shooter. I also have a youth group in my area that shoots 22 rimfire competitions.
I would like to purchase brick to case quantities of 22 rimfire match ammo for myself and for the youth group. I am having trouble finding a true wholesaler. Interested in Eley, Lapua, Wolf and Aguila.
Any help would be appreciated. Please e-mail me with any information.
Thanks
Joe
jcunclejoe@aol.com

Posts: 208 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 25 May 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Doesn't your local range do this?
Peter.

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong;

Posts: 10510 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: 09 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
No one at the range, that I know of, is ordering Match 22 Rimfire ammo.
Thanks
Joe

one of us
posted Hide Post
That's odd. If you are into bullseye shooting, there is generally someone putting together an order for 5000 of his favorite ammo! Put a note up at the range. Also, your range presumably buys ammo for their junior shooters as well as to sell to the public. Where do they buy it from? Otherwise the standard catalog places like Champions would be as good as any.
peter.

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong;

Posts: 10510 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: 09 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks Peter but I am trying to be the guy putting in the bulk order. I am looking for the wholesale source. I have the FFL and I want to use it to save myself and others some money.
Thanks
Joe

one of us
posted Hide Post
Joe, I was thinking that www.champchoice.com had a dealer purchase options...maybe it was some other outlet.

Posts: 391 | Location: Kansas | Registered: 12 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Joe you don't need an FFL to buy ammo. You might need a state tax certificate so they don't charge you tax.
Peter.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
B_Koes, I have sent three e-mails to Champions Choice with no response. I am beginning to think they do not want my business. I'll try to call them and see if they will at least answer the phone.

Peter, I have bought ammo many times, no problem there, I just want to get set up with a dealer's discount somewhere. I want to save myself and the youth program some money if possible.
Thanks
Joe

one of us
Picture of jb
posted Hide Post
try contacting your local cmp representitive.they usually buy the ammo for the junior teams around here.

SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM

Posts: 2937 | Location: minnesota | Registered: 26 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 308Sako
posted Hide Post
When all else fails contact the manufacturer, I'll bet they would love to sell more product. They will name their distributors.

Member NRA, SCI- Life #358 28+ years now!
DRSS, double owner-shooter since 1983, O/U .30-06 Browning Continental set.

Posts: 3611 | Location: LV NV | Registered: 22 October 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
CMP was a good source in years past when I was doing 4H shooting programs. We hit up local businesses for donations and we usually shot for free....even had some guns and equipment donated. BTW, we have a kid in college on a full NRA scholorship....because he is GOOD!

The year of the .30-06!!
100 years of mostly flawless performance on demand.....Celebrate...buy a new one!!

Posts: 858 | Location: MD Eastern Shore | Registered: 24 May 2005Reply With Quote