New
Find
Notify
Tools

Win 9422 and Mag Scope Mounts
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I have decided to shoot these a bit more both the 9422 and the 9422M. I usually use the irons but with aging eyes might mount a 3-9 or something but there does not appear to be many mounts. I looked at Talley and did not see any and Midway not really either other than maybe the Weavers. I have not had good luck with Weavers before on other .22's.

What are you using?

Thanks.

Posts: 1440 | Location: Houston, Texas USA | Registered: 16 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I like the Millett all-steel mounts. The Leupold, although pricier, is a bit nicer if you don't need the windage adjusting ability of the Milletts. You can also get the Leupold in a slightly lower mount which may be important with as much drop as the stock of the M94/22 has.

Posts: 13232 | Location: Henly, TX, USA | Registered: 04 April 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thank you Stonecreek. Leupy does make some huh.

The Talley site finally ginned as the search function is not so good but I scrolled thru and found that they indeed do make the 9422's as I thought. They may be bit bulky for that application though so I am going to look at the Leupys. And I will add that I have enjoyed your Sako posts down through the years here, as well as posts on other subjects as well.

One thing I am going to do is take my Model 75 out and do some plinking too.

Posts: 1440 | Location: Houston, Texas USA | Registered: 16 January 2005Reply With Quote