Find
Notify
Tools

Where can I find a 22 cal rifle value
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of gunz
posted
I have a J.C. Higgins model 30 that was restored about 10 years ago my mashburn arm and I was thinking about selling it to make some room in my safe but I cannot find any info on it. I know it was made by high standard for sears and was named for a sears employee named J. Higgins. The C was added for asthetics by sears. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks

Most people are link slinkies, Basically useless but fun to push down the stairs.

Posts: 265 | Location: Oklahoma City, OK | Registered: 31 December 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of claybuster
posted Hide Post
This may or may not help a little,, https://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/2121043/m/687109614 Good luck,,Clay

Posts: 2119 | Location: woodbine,md,U.S.A | Registered: 14 January 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of gunz
posted Hide Post
Well I know it is made by high standard. Just dont know what it current value is..It is a very unique rifle with alot of neat features. I just want a ruger 10-22 instead.

Most people are link slinkies, Basically useless but fun to push down the stairs.

Posts: 265 | Location: Oklahoma City, OK | Registered: 31 December 2005Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Gunz,

Try the library. The Blue Book of Gun Values is a good place to start.

Jim

One of Us
Picture of gunz
posted Hide Post
That was my next stop. Unfortunately i dont get alot of time out to get to the library, But i will check it out. Thanks