New
Find
Notify
Tools

My new baby .22 L.R.
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I have been wanting to do this for 73 years and finally finished it today...

Win. M-63 auto .22 L.R. has quarter rib rear sight; barrel band swivel, barrel band front sight with gold faced Partridge; rust blue;cresent butt plate and loads in the butt (not cut in stock); Russian Circasian Walnut wood from Bill Dowtins Old World Walnut.com. Egg cheek piece and mullered border wrap around checkering, Has a Leupold Alaskan 2.5 in Talley QD mounts and a Talleys QD peep also..Shoots 5 shots under and inch every time at 50 yards and I shot it twice at 100 yards and got two one inch groups, one under a tad and one over a tad...It's just beautiful and has all the bells and whistles....

I don't have the knowledge to post pictures but if anyone is interested I can email pictures to you..

Ray Atkinson
Atkinson Hunting Adventures
10 Ward Lane,
Filer, Idaho, 83328
208-731-4120

rayatkinsonhunting@gmail.com

Posts: 41894 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of 300H&H
posted Hide Post
Ray,

I'd love to see a custom 22 like that!

My email is: villachaise@hotmail.com

Much appreciated,
Mark.

Posts: 672 | Location: St. Paul MN | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bobby Tomek
posted Hide Post
Ray-

That is a sweet set-up from the sounds of it.

If you e-mail me a photo at btomek@gvec.net, I will post it here for you when I get back home this afternoon.

Bobby

Bobby
Μολὼν λαβέ
The most important thing in life is not what we do but how and why we do it. - Nana Mouskouri

Posts: 9344 | Location: Shiner TX USA | Registered: 19 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Pictures posted on the African colum under the heading of My New African rifle..

Seems the auto is illegal in Africa and I knew that so I renamed the little jewel my "Roosting Turkey Gun", and shall lay waste to every sleeping Turkey and Javalina in the Lone Star State... beer

Ray Atkinson
Atkinson Hunting Adventures
10 Ward Lane,
Filer, Idaho, 83328
208-731-4120

rayatkinsonhunting@gmail.com

Posts: 41894 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote