THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM RIMFIRE FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Shooting  Hop To Forums  Rim Fire Rifles & Pistols    Anschutz 1415-1416 In A Young Machine Rest

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anschutz 1415-1416 In A Young Machine Rest
 Login/Join

Administrator
posted
Further to my test with the BRNO 452 in the YOUNG MACHINE REST, I did this one for comparison.

All groups are 10 shots.

First target is at 50 yards, and the second is at 100 yards with the same ammo.

At the end there are only targets shot at 50 yards, as I ran out of those ammo at the time.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66923 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted Hide Post
Wow, on that .662 group at 100 yards with the Lapua HP! The Aguila Super Extra at .807 was not shabby either.
It seems there is always something new to learn with .22 LR ammunition -- and there seems to be some weird magic involved, too.
Great report, Saeed.

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16365 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I was surprised at how well the Lapua ammo shot but figured the Eley ammo would shoot better than it did. Thanks for doing this.

Karl Evans

Posts: 2743 | Location: Emhouse, Tx | Registered: 03 February 2010Reply With Quote