Find
Notify
Tools

Aguila Match .22
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of billinthewild
posted
Have any of you tried the Aguila match .22 ammunition? I have heard good things about it and it is quite reasonable.

"When you play, play hard; when you work, don't play at all."
Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 4263 | Location: Pinetop, Arizona | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I am not home to check the name on my box. I bought a brick several years ago and it shoots lights out.
Butch

Posts: 8964 | Location: Poetry, Texas | Registered: 28 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Where is a good place to get some (price wise)?
Peter.

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong;

Posts: 10510 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: 09 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Sam
posted Hide Post
I've been shooting the Aguila Match Rifle Ammo for a couple of years of .22 bullseye. After about 3000 rounds I've had three misfires, all three have fired after turning 90 degrees. I paid in the neighborhood of $325 for a case. As a comparisson I forgot ammo one night and picked up a 100 round box of Remington 22 Target because I used to shoot it all the time. I had three misfires in 50 rounds and ended up finishing the night (40 rounds for timed and rapid) with someone elses CCI Standard Velocity.

The Armory, www.the-armory.com is running $549 for a case. I don't know how that compares on the market right now.

A bad day at the range is better than a good day at work.

Posts: 1254 | Location: Norfolk, Va | Registered: 27 December 2003Reply With Quote