New
Find
Notify
Tools

10-22 MAGS
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Does anyone have an easy to load those damm rotary mags for Rugers. I have a 10/22 and a Charger. I have 10 magazines that I load before a shooting session. It is a real bitch.
Yuman

"I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice. I would remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue."
Barry M Goldwater.

Posts: 968 | Location: YUMA, ARIZONA | Registered: 12 August 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of TEANCUM
posted Hide Post
You might want to look at those Butler Creek 10/22 25 round steel lip mags. They last forever and will not break if dropped on a hard surface. That may not work out real well on the Charger but should be fine for the 10/22. Only thing better is 2 of 'em.

Posts: 1788 | Location: IDAHO | Registered: 12 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
These are spendy but you will not find a better mag. http://www.tacticalinc.com/ti2...uger-1022-p-212.html

**************************The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first.

Posts: 282 | Location: South West Wisconsin | Registered: 27 February 2010Reply With Quote