Find
Notify
Tools

No Bersa, no FireStorm....Italy won
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of billinthewild
posted
Waiting now for my new (used) Bernardelli Model 80 .22, that I bought in Cabela's in Reno Monday. Very similar to the Walther PPK and the Bersa or FireStorm. From the note on the original box it appears to have been bought new in 1981. In 90%+ shape.

Anyone familiar with these? Do I lub it with garlic? Wink Will report once I get it in hand. What bullshit not being able to take it with CRYBABY even with my CCW that they supposedly honor in Nevada. bull What if I had an assassination job in Reno? Mad Don't you just hate an icepick? shocker knife

"When you play, play hard; when you work, don't play at all."
Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 4263 | Location: Pinetop, Arizona | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Sam
posted Hide Post
Dude, lube it with olive oil. The draw back is you can only shoot it wearing a pin stripe suit with your hair slicked bak (once again olive oil.)

A bad day at the range is better than a good day at work.

Posts: 1254 | Location: Norfolk, Va | Registered: 27 December 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of jb
posted Hide Post
I have a bersa 45 and it seems like a pretty good gun.Havent had a malfunction yet in the few years Ive owned it.Not bad accuracy with the right ammo.

SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM

Posts: 2937 | Location: minnesota | Registered: 26 December 2002Reply With Quote