THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM RIMFIRE FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Shooting  Hop To Forums  Rim Fire Rifles & Pistols    Is there a finger friendly way to load a 10/22 magazine

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Is there a finger friendly way to load a 10/22 magazine
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Since I purchased a .22 suppressor, I'm shooting more and more standard velocity rounds out of my 10/22 Ruger rifle. It is the only long gun .22 I have with a threaded barrel.

The steel feed lips chaff my fingers after repeatedly loading the 10 round rotary magazine.

Is there a more finger friendly way?

Posts: 187 | Location: foothills of NC | Registered: 03 August 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Butler Creek makes magazines and magazine loaders for the 10/22. The loader only works with their magazines, I believe, but it's not a big deal as they price the magazines fairly. They work quite well.

http://www.amazon.com/Butler-C...k+speed+loader+10+22

analog_peninsula
-----------------------

It takes character to withstand the rigors of indolence.

Posts: 1580 | Location: Dallas, Tx | Registered: 02 June 2006Reply With Quote