New
Find
Notify
Tools

Question on printing a multi-page thread Login/Join 
one of us
posted
Saeed, Don,

As always I start any posting to you first expressing a since "Thank You" for the opportunity to participate in a great Web site...

As you know many postings end up being multi-page, some a very large number like the 458 Magnum thread that I am currently interested in. I would like to capture this thread to a Word document to allow me to pull out the pertinent postings that have reloading data or other non-opinion based text. Under the Tool section, there is a Printer Friendly option but it turns out that there must be a limit to how many post pages can be made printer friendly...what I really want to "print out" (which I would then pull into Word) the entire thread. Any ideas if that is possible? This would all be for my own personal use of course but I have had other opportunities to grab some of the data to do further reading or analysis. BTW I am a research scientist so data is my life. Not anything really important or urgent but would appreciate if you have an idea.

Thanks again for everything you do.

Paul Reed

"Diligentia - Vis - Celeritas"
NRA Benefactor Member
Member DRSS

Posts: 1026 | Location: Southeastern PA, USA | Registered: 14 February 2001Reply With Quote