New
Find
Notify
Tools

To Don and Saeed Login/Join 
one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted
I know that neither of you celebrates this day for the reason that I do, but let me still wish you a day of peace and the joyful contemplation of your many friends and loved ones who care about you.
And if you have a dog, give it a special tummy rub.
Sincerely,
Bill

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16397 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
What are you? Some kind of animal abuser? Tenley gets a tummy rub EVERY day! And, because she is 13, she gets to sit on the couch with me for 15 minutes EVERY day.
Merry Christmas to all!
Peter

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong;

Posts: 10510 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: 09 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Oh, yeah, I have a blue heeler bitch that is similarly abused every day by me + my sons. Amazing, she can put up with it. SmilerMerry Christmas all!

Posts: 4230 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
We had Christmas lunch at friends house.

We have three dogs - well, they don’t know they are dogs!

My wife says I am their daddy! clap

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66982 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
Administrator
Picture of DRG
posted Hide Post
Thanks Bill.

Hope your day was special....had to rub the kid's dogs, we have moved on from that kind of companionship.

I do have 100,000 pets. But I've never tried to rub their bellies. They sting!

Don

Posts: 26543 | Location: Where the pilgrims landed | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote