The Accurate Reloading Forums
Conversion to Islam . . . Conversion to Judaism

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/860106691/m/7781097902

01 April 2015, 08:26
MJines
Conversion to Islam . . . Conversion to Judaism
In light of the new terms of service I am formally announcing my intention to convert to Islam in even-numbered months and Judaism in odd-numbered months. Since April is an even numbered month I will be using the name Ali this month. Next month I intend to use the name Rosenblum. As-salamu alaykum.

Mike
01 April 2015, 08:50
GeorgeS
Ali Rosenblum,

You are a hater!

Signed,

Krishna Gautama Zoroaster

Big Grin

01 April 2015, 10:30
Michael Robinson
Mike, or should I say, Ali, I would say peace be with you, but given the new terms of service, that would probably result in my post being deleted, and me being banned! Big Grin

So, I won't say any such thing. Wink

Nice job, Saeed and Don, once again. tu2

Mike

Wilderness is my cathedral, and hunting is my prayer.
01 April 2015, 22:07
Peter
I've got to ask.. how long does it take them to think this stuff up? This year was easy given the gift on a golden plate from Indiana!
Peter.

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong;
02 April 2015, 03:59
bbruce
I'm a born again pagan! what do I have to do?

When there's lead in the air, there's hope!!!!
02 April 2015, 16:32
jeffeosso
Ali,
you have 3 calendars available to you and your faiths - which one are you using?

Mazda

#dumptrump

opinions vary band of bubbas and STC hunting Club

Information on Ammoguide about
the416AR, 458AR, 470AR, 500AR
What is an AR round? Case Drawings 416-458-470AR and 500AR.
476AR,
http://www.weaponsmith.com
02 April 2015, 18:28
DRG
quote:
Originally posted by Peter:
I've got to ask.. how long does it take them to think this stuff up? This year was easy given the gift on a golden plate from Indiana!
Peter.

Every year is based on current events. I rarely have an idea until it's the week before.

Don