The Accurate Reloading Forums
Deleting my old posts

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/860106691/m/6251045661

15 November 2011, 18:32
BarryG
Deleting my old posts
Hi, I have made several posts with questions and have received good answers but any time I try to delete the post and remove my/the clutter from a forum the "delete" button never works in the "edit post" tab. What's up? Confused
Barry
15 November 2011, 21:28
GeorgeS
Why not just leave them so someone else may learn from them?

George

15 November 2011, 23:23
John Chalmers
BarryG.

Im a new member and I ploughed through dozens of back pages before taking the plung and joining AR. I learned a lot from the vast knowledge of long standing AR members. There is no doubt those pages hold interest for newbies. Imo GeorgeS is correct,leave them.jc

16 November 2011, 01:09
BarryG
OK, Well, I guess it seemed like the right thing to do. If someone else can get something out of it what the heck. Smiler
16 November 2011, 02:40
GeorgeS
It isn't your questions that people would get value from, but the responses. Wink

George

16 November 2011, 04:35
Crazyhorseconsulting
Also, even posts or rsponses that are not responded too, does not mean someone did not get some information from them.

Even the rocks don't last forever.

16 November 2011, 13:10
John Chalmers
quote:
Originally posted by Crazyhorseconsulting:
Also, even posts or rsponses that are not responded too, does not mean someone did not get some information from them.

+1

17 November 2011, 04:37
FOOBAR
The problem with this internet thing, and many forums, is there are very few "thank you's" or even a hi-5 for all that happy information and more often than not, instead of a pat on the fanny, you get a kick in the ***** for your effort.

Too many responders needing to be "right" or show their expertise by a put down.

Pretty much a microcosm of the real world...isn't it...what "should/could/would" be isn't anywhere near "what it is."

Luck
17 November 2011, 05:47
waterrat
quote:
Posted 17 November 2011 03:37 Hide Post
The problem with this internet thing, and many forums, is there are very few "thank you's" or even a hi-5 for all that happy information and more often than not, instead of a pat on the fanny, you get a kick in the ***** for your effort.

Foobar,,You certainly can't take anything that goes on any of the multitude of forums seriously?

I tend to use more than enough gun