New
Find
Notify
Tools

DRG Login/Join 
one of us
posted
DR G,

I'm not sure you can help with this, but I'm going to ask anyway. A friend of minerecently tried to register with AR and after 3 -4 days (he isn't sure) he still isn't approved. He's an older guy and not computer savvy at all, so I suspect he may be missing something. If you have any insight, feel free to reply or PM me, Thanks

DGK

Let us speak courteously, deal fairly, and keep ourselves armed and ready

Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 1317 | Location: eastern Iowa | Registered: 13 December 2000Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
DRG is away until next week.

Your friend has to reply to the confirmation request sent to the e-mail address he specified when registering.

While it is not inconceivable that the system didn't send him an e-mail, it most likely was overlooked, or was picked off by a spam filter.

Have him check his inbox, junk, and trash folders for an e-mail from "The Accurate Reloading Forums <bounce@accuratereloading.com>".

George

Posts: 14623 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: 22 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Heaven: Where the cooks are French, the police are British, the lovers are Greek, the mechanics are German, and it is all organized by the Swiss.

Hell: Where the cooks are British, the police are German, the lovers are Swiss, the mechanics are French, and it is all organized by the Greeks.

jumping

one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks George

BTW, I love that quote too Smiler

Let us speak courteously, deal fairly, and keep ourselves armed and ready

Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 1317 | Location: eastern Iowa | Registered: 13 December 2000Reply With Quote