Notify
Tools

It's ANZAC day Login/Join 
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted
Here, yesterday in NZ and Aussie.

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12552 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
Administrator
Picture of DRG
posted Hide Post
Sorry guys, I was at 39,000 feet most of the day and then horizontal the rest.

Next year, I promise.

Don

Posts: 26543 | Location: Where the pilgrims landed | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
There is an Australian helicopter squadron training in Jacksonville. The held their own ANZAC day ceremony at a local memorial.
DRG, don't feel so bad. I missed it too.
Peter.

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong;

Posts: 10510 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: 09 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
We are in NZ right now hunting and were able to witness the passion in the celebration of this day. My admiration is out to our NZ and Aussie friends on this special Remembrance Day.

Posts: 10206 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote