THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM ADMINISTRATION FORUMS

This is the forum for suggestions and help requests on using AR Forums

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  ADMINISTRATION  Hop To Forums  Forum Suggestions and help requests from members    Separated forum for Offered and Discounted hunts for Africa
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Separated forum for Offered and Discounted hunts for Africa Login/Join 
one of us
posted
Gentlemen, I was wondering if there is any interest in separating the Offered hunts forum into Africa and everything else. I really appreciate the forum, but will probably never hunt Africa, but have used the other offers. Some others may feel the same way, I don't know.

Just a thought.

Larry

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 3942 | Location: Kansas USA | Registered: 04 February 2002Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Larry,

I think that's an unnecessary division of the forum.

Just skip over the offers you are not interested in perusing.

George

Posts: 14623 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: 22 May 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
you will view and you will enjoy, next

[URL= ][img]http://www.hunt101.com/data/500/medium/suggestionbox-new-750.jpg

NRA Life Member, ILL Rifle Assoc Life Member, Navy

Posts: 2296 | Location: Monee, Ill. USA | Registered: 11 April 2001Reply With Quote